Licensed Professional Counselor Associates (LPCA) Supervision
Clinical Supervision is offered for professionals pursuing a counseling license in the state of North Carolina. New Leaf Behavioral Health has Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisors (LPCS) who can provide clinical supervision to LPCA professionals wanting to acquire hours towards obtaining their North Carolina license. Our current supervisors include Patrick Malloy, LPCS, CCS, LCAS, ACS and Dava Muserallo, LPCS, LCAS. Both supervisors have extensive experience in working with the North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, NCBLPC, and can easily guide you through the administrative requirements of the board. Our current rate for supervision is $100 an hour with significantly discounted rates for NLBH therapists.
Our supervisors each have extensive experience, training and are credentialed to provide supervision. NLBH supervisors have supervised professionals in the following areas:
- Outpatient counseling, providing services to all ages and a wide range of mental health and substance abuse issues
- Inpatient mental health settings
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment programs
- Institutional treatment programs (Applied Behavior Analysis, etc)
- Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST)
- Intensive Alternative Family Treatment (IAFT)
- Intensive In Home (IIH) Therapy
Distance Supervision for LPCAs
If you do not live in the area but are interested in supervision via video conferencing, please find out more here.
For more information, please call (919) 781-8370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Carolina Board for Licensed Professional Counselors (NCBLPC) website
- License Professional Counselor Associate Supervision Contract