Child & Adolescent Social Skills Groups Starting September 2015
New Leaf will be offering the Child and & Adolescent social skills group again this September. These groups will focus on the development of targeted social skills to improve social interactions with others in a variety of social contexts.
The groups will consist of 8 sessions, each lasting between 60-90 minutes. Both groups will be help at our office in Raleigh, which is right off the beltline near Crabtree Valley Mall. Groups will be scheduled on Saturdays and the entire group will cost $160 per participant.
- Social Skills Group for Children (ages 7 to 11)
- Social Skills Group of Adolescents (ages 12 to 15)
- Enrollment has started with groups planned to start in September 2015. Group meetings will be scheduled on Saturdays in the late morning and early afternoons.
- Group sessions will meet at our office at our office in Raleigh [map].
- The groups will last for 60-90 minutes per session for 8 weeks. Cost is $160 per participant.