We provide services that are tailored to meet your specific needs with the belief that everyone can lead a more fulfilling and intentional life. Through evaluation, therapy and personalized interventions, we strive to help people achieve success in their everyday lives. Whether you’re looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you!
New Leaf Behavioral Health offers:
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents, and adults
- Couples and family counseling to strengthen families & relationships
- Groups for children and adults
- Flexible appointment times, including day, evening, and weekend hours
- Both office and in-home appointments
- Outreach initiatives and education for the community
We have a variety of licensed therapists, including:
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Licensed Psychological Associates (LPA)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialists (LCAS)
New Leaf serves Wake County, including Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Garner, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Wendell, Zebulon, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, and Willow Spring; Durham County; Franklin County; and Johnston County.