Therapist Position Opening
We are pleased to have the opportunity to bring a new therapist into the practice and have outlined the position below.
- Part-time position in our Raleigh office, working with a mix of children, adolescents, and adults
- Would require at least 4-5 days in the office based upon current scheduling needs
- Schedule could range between 30-35 hours/week
- Combination of daytime and evening hours
- Work with a blend of clients with private insurance and publicly-funded plans
- Full clinical license in North Carolina, including LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCs, and Psychologists (no provisional or associate licenses will be accepted for this position)
- Must have experience in a range of practical treatment models.
- Therapist should be able to work with a wide range of individuals; including children, adolescents & adults
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) &
- Licensed Psychologists
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Patrick Malloy at pmalloy-at-nlbh.org or visit our position posting for more information about the position requirements and how to apply.